Kids love funny jokes. And there’s simply nothing sweeter than enjoying a belly laugh with all your friends! So, before your child jets off to summer camp, share some of the best jokes for kids that the other campers are sure to love.
Funny Jokes for Kids for Big Laughs
1. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
2. Why did the student eat his homework? Because the teacher told him it was going to be a piece of cake.
3. What do you call guys that love math? Algebros.
4. What is the math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi.
5. What did the policeman say to his belly button? You’re under a vest!
6. What is a cat’s favorite color? Purrr-ple.
7. What kind of shoes do robbers wear? Sneakers.
8. Why is Santa good at karate? He has a black belt.
9. Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert? Because she was stuffed.
10. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half a worm.
11. Why are ghosts bad liars? Because you can see right through them.
12. What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeno business!
13. Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless.
14. What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping? A dino-snore.
15. Why did the fastest cat in class get kicked out of school? He was a cheetah.
16. What did the ocean say to the mermaid? Nothing, it just waved.
17. What is a monster’s favorite dessert? I scream.
18. What do call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese.
19. What type of haircuts do bees get? Buzz cuts!
20. How do you make an octopus laugh? With ten-tickles.
21. What happened to the frog whose car broke down? He had to be toad.
22. Why did the turkey join a band? So he could use his drumsticks.
23. Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because the chicken wasn’t born yet.
24. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back? A stick.
25. What is a cat’s favorite dessert? Mice Cream!
26. What kind of dance was the frog prince best at? Hip hop.
27. Why do ducks make great police officers? Because they always quack the case.
28. What did one plate say to the other plate? Dinner is on me!
29. How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut.
30. What did the egg say when it was late for breakfast? I have to scramble!
31. Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine.
32. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat? Thunderwear.
33. Why couldn’t the pirate play cards? Because he was sitting on the deck!
34. Why did the genie get mad? Because he was rubbed the wrong way.
35. What is more impressive than a talking parrot? A spelling bee!
36. Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut? He just needed a little space.
37. What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator!
38. How do hens cheer for their team? They egg them on!
39. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired.
40. Why did the cookie go to the doctor? It felt crummy.
Now that you know the best jokes for kids, it’s time to learn more about the best service for kids, too! Ship Camps makes it easier than ever to ship your child’s gear to camp. Get a free quote today!